- Stylish, traditional watch design with real watch hands
- Touchscreen display is only visible when you needed it
- Stay connected with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist
- Tune in to your fitness and well-being with all-day health monitoring features
- Connected GPS for tracking outdoor walk or run activities; includes additional built-in activity profiles
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smart mode and an additional weeks in watch mode (hands tell time only)
Love Your Look
The vívomove 3 smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you count on to keep up with your busy life. Available in a variety of colors, there’s a vívomove 3 to suit every look.
Stay in Touch
From work meetings to workout classes, vívomove 3 ensures that you’re still connected, even when your phone is tucked away.
A Better Understanding of You
This smartwatch is packed with features that let you tune into your health, 24/7. Estimate Pulse Ox at the wrist, keep tabs on your body’s energy levels with Body Battery™ energy monitoring, even track your menstrual cycle from month to month. vívomove 3 also tracks stress, sleep, heart rate, hydration and more.
Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks and runs. Want to try something different? The smartwatch also offers activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
Change Your Look
If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your clothes, no problem. vívomove 3 is compatible with industry-standard 20 mm quick-release bands.
Share and Compete
The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media.
*Pulse Ox not available in all countries
- Lens material: Chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Quick release bands: yes (20 mm, industry standard)
- Physical size: 44 x 44 x 11.3 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display size: 0.35" x 0.72" (8.9 mm x 18.3 mm)
- Display resolution: 64 x 132 pixels
- Display type: OLED
- Case only: 29.6 g
- With silicone strap: 46.1 g
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
- Watch mode: up to 1 additional week
- Water rating: swim, 5 atm
- Memory/history: 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data