- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
A World of Health
When we say broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features, we mean it.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Pulse Ox Sensor*
The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
Menstrual Cycle Tracking
The Garmin Connect™ app lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Get cycle tracking information right on your wrist. You’ll be able to see period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day.
See if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
*Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
Made for Every Experience
From interchangeable bands to durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7. Keep it on when you hit the water, since it is water-rated to 5 ATM. The beautiful AMOLED display makes your watch come alive and is easy to see in any lighting.
A World of Fitness
No more hunting down videos or trainers for workout demonstrations. This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect™ online community.
A World of Movement
With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more — this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app.
Breathe It In
This beautiful watch offers a variety of new mindful breathing techniques. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathing activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Lens material: Corning® gorilla® glass 3
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover
- Quick release bands: yes (20 mm, industry standard)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: 43.2 x 43.2 x 12.4 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display size: 1.2" (30.4mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 390 x 390 pixels
- Display type: AMOLED, optional always-on mode
- Weight: 46.3 g
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
- GPS mode with music: up to 6 hours
- Water rating: swim, 5 atm
- Color display: Yes
- Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data