The Maddox wakeboard is Jobe’s competitive wakeboard which is made for constant performance. Armed with a 3-Stage rocker for massive pop and a stiffer traditional foam core which is high press molded with fiberglass. This makes for an aggressive boating board with a direct response, for the rider who wants to be in full control.
- Traditional foam core
- High press fiberglass molded
- 3-stage rocker
- 4 Removable nylon plastic fins
- Deep grooved channels for traction and control
- Everything you need for awesomeness (for a great price)
The name says it all, the Charge is made for charging! The Charge binding is the big brother of the Nitro and has a stiffer flex to it and comes with a 3D molded tongue. This 3D molded tongue gives the bindings a secure and comfy fit while providing you with an easy entry into the binding. Combine the stiffer upper with the secure fit and you got yourself a binding for those who want a binding that gives a direct response and gives back the energy you put in it. This bindings comes with stiffy plates which creates an even distribution of strain from the binding and inserts, prevents binding plate misshaping and unnecessary ware. Locks bindings in position for superior balance and support.
- Adjustable shoe sizes
- Comfortable ergonomic footbed
- Soft heel pads for proper foot placement
- Soft and comfortable foam inner liner
- Stretch ‘ flex panels to control your ride
- Double lace construction perfect wrapped fit
- Custom Jobe lacelock to secure your ride
- Lace pockets to place the lace handle durring your ride.
- Alu stiffyplate
- Spraypainted baseplate
- Ergonomic 3D