The Raceboard class is a classic in windsurfing competition.
The new Raceboard Blade LW (Light Wind) II is a winning tool, specialized for light winds, but also remaining effective when winds exceed 12 knots. The Raceboardblade is light: 4.65kg. Its power and ease of maneuverability make it delicious in the hands. An ideal tool for raceboard fun and competition.
Blade mast pocket construction features mast panel and mast pocket sides (3 layers) tensioned directly (all 3 layers under tack pulley webbings) – therefore downhaul tension is equalized between the mast panel and the mast pocket resulting in the Raceboard Blade’s firm, clean, easy-rotating leading edge
- 4 mil Dimension Polyant monofilm body panels – proven superior performance
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content
- Metallic cam interfaces – MCIs eliminate contact point degradation
- Exposed tack (no mast pad) and boomhole, facilitating adjustable downhaul assemblies
- Xply batten pockets that alternate sail sides. Using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Trim diamond - leech-release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- New tack strap with eyelet - strap tension independent from downhaul tension