Show What You're Made Of
Push new limits and explore new challenges — while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6X selection of premium smartwatches.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
Quality By Design
Rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Sapphire editions add a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
Garmin Pay Service
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX or Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel material: stainless steel or Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ watch band compatible: included (26 mm)
- Strap material: silicone, leather, titanium or nylon
- Physical size: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 127-210 mm
- Leather band: 135-213 mm
- Fabric band: 135-213 mm
- Metal band: 135-225 mm
- Display size: 1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch: Up to 21 days
- GPS: Up to 60 hours
- GPS and Music: Up to 15 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 120 hours
- Expedition GPS Activity: 46 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days
- Water rating: 10 atm
- Color display: Yes
- Memory/history: 32 GB
*Pulse Ox not available everywhere
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Connect IQ™ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.