The award-winning Epic Mid Wing paddle has become the top choice for fitness and racing paddlers, and increasingly, touring kayakers who want to maximize the potential of their forward stroke.
Stable, smooth and powerful, the Epic Mid Wing will have you paddling farther and faster; at home in the hands of champion racers, world-class expedition paddlers and your local paddling club.
Available in 3 constructions:
- Club Carbon construction - 26 oz (737 grams); comes standard with Epic’s Length-Lock 2™ adjustable ferrule technology.
- Full Carbon construction - 24 oz (680 grams); comes standard with Epic’s Length-Lock 2™ adjustable ferrule technology.
- ProGrip Series (Full Carbon construction) - 637 grams (Small Round shaft option) - 685 grams (Round and Oval Grip shaft options); comes standard with new, anodized alloy length lock system with stainless steel parts.
- Blade Width: 6.5" (16.4 cm)
- Blade Length: 19.7" (50 cm)
- Surface Area: 116 sq. inches (750 cm2)