The Encore slalom ski is our high end slalom ski for real slalom ski fanatics. This high end ski has a 3 end flex pattern to keep stiffness when you need it the most and an edge to edge concave to maintain maximum speed and control. The Encore is up to any task you could ever wish for, and more!
- Level: Carving to Enthusiast
- The Encore is a slalom ski with a turning and stability rating second to none in its class
- The full concave bottom design rolls into a specially tested and designed bevel, which gives the ski a rock solid feel both on edge and during the turn
- With a stable “flat spot” to allow the least amount of body movement, the ski will edge as much or as little as desired
- The Encore uses a hybrid carbon/fiberglass layup with a polyurethane core that enables this to be a consistent ski to ride time and again, with a “flex pattern” within the tightest tolerances.
The Rogue Binding is designed with performance in mind: the design characteristics providing the ultimate stability, comfort and control that demanded from the professional - We have increased lateral support and provided a solid foundation for the heel and ankle through redesigned foot bed and cut lines. This allows the skier greater control and feel of the ski - Performance, Comfort and Control.