Troll, map, scan and catch with the Deeper Smart Sonar PRO, then use it as an ice flasher in winter. This versatile, powerful fish finder scans down to 260 ft / 80 m, using its rock solid Wi-Fi connection to send detailed sonar data direct to your smartphone or tablet. Mark fish, locate structure and features, map out any water from your kayak or boat, and start fishing smarter with the Deeper PRO.
The Fish Deeper App uses your smartphone’s GPS for live bathymetric mapping as you troll. All maps are saved and accessible through the app and online.
Sending 15 scans per second, and with a fast Wi-Fi connection, the PRO gives very smooth trolling from boat or kayak.
The PRO’s transducer scans down to 260 ft / 80 m and has a casting range of 330 ft / 100 m.
Dual beam scanning
Cover lots of water with the PRO’s wide beam scanning frequency, then switch to narrow beam to home in on your targets.
- Wi-Fi range: 330 ft / 100 m
- Size: 2.5″/ 6.5 cm diameter
- Compatibility: From iOS 10.0 and Android 5.0 to the latest iOS and Android devices
- Construction: ABS
- Weight: 3.5 oz /100 g
- Connection: Wireless Wi-Fi connection
- Depth Range Max/Min: Max 260 ft (80 m) / Min wide beam – 4.3 ft (1.3 m); Min narrow beam – 2 ft (0.5 m)
- Temperature: Water temperature Sensor
- Temperature unit: Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Operational Temperature: -4F to 104F/ -20C to 40C
- Battery: Lithium Polymer, 3.7V Rechargeable; lasts for 6 hours of non stop usage; takes 2 hours to fully charge.
- Power Adapter: Compatible with 110V / 240V. Micro USB.
- Sonar type: Dual beam
- Frequency: 290 kHz (15°) / 90 kHz (55°)
- Color: Black
In the box:
- Deeper Smart Sonar PRO
- Attachment bolts
- USB wire
- Neoprene pouch