STARBOARD SUP Paddle Enduro 2.0 Tufskin Hybrid Carbon 2 pcs adjustable.
Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-directional cloths.
• A blade with good flex allows one to paddle longer and harder without getting tired.
• All 2018 blades are using plant based Bio Resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
• All ABS blades now use recylced plastic.
Shaft constructions: We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders, to maximize their particular performance demands. We wanted to develop the lightest shafts with the most accurate bend curves.
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
- Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high quality shape.
- Recycled ABS (ABS material acquired from automotive production plants).
• The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on tour.
Construction: Available in Carbon Balsa, Balsa, T10 Carbon, Tikitech and Tufskin.
Each Starboard paddle blade has been internally designed and engineered to maximize performance and pleasure on the water.